Q? What makes Cabin Coffee Company different from other franchise opportunities?
A. At Cabin Coffee Franchise, Inc. (CCFI), we are focused and committed to providing individuals with the opportunity to become a successful entrepreneur/business owner using a proven business mode.
- Committed and dedicated Franchise Support Team
- On-going training and 24/7 support
- High-quality products and services
- Fresh roasted coffee beans
- Unique store design and branding
- Warm, welcoming, and cozy atmosphere
- Favorable working hours
- Comfortable seating, and a Kids Corral for children to play
- Wireless internet
- Conference room for business meetings or special events
Q? How long has Cabin Coffee Company been in operation?
A. We first opened our doors in December, 2002
Q? Who is the target market for Cabin Coffee?
A. Cabin Coffee is a fun and inviting place with a brand that appeals to all demographics. We cater to a wide variety of individuals; including children who want to play in our Kids Corral, parents looking to enjoy time with family, teens who want a fun place to meet friends, professionals that need access to a conference room or the Internet, and everyone in-between.
Q?What is the initial investment I need to make to own/operate a Cabin Coffee store?
A. Unlike many franchises, our business model provides a realistic franchise opportunity for individuals with the commitment and drive to own a business. The initial investment and franchise fee for a Cabin Coffee will vary depending on your location. Please contact Brad Barber (641-425-0431) and/or check out our Initial Investment page for more detailed information about Franchise Fees and initial costs.
Q? What is the typical sales/ROI for a Cabin Coffee franchise store?
A. Franchise laws prohibit us from divulging this information. Please contact Brad Barber (641-425-0431) to further discuss this question.
Q? What type of services does Cabin Coffee Franchising, Inc. (CCFI) provide franchisees?
A. In addition to providing fresh, locally roasted coffee beans to our franchisees, we provide a variety of services that ensure that every customer receives the highest quality products and services, and that every franchisee achieves success. Services include:
- Site selection and assistance with lease negotiations
- Construction documents (assistance includes: preliminary drawings; floor plans; interior and exterior elevations; furniture, fixtures, and equipment)
- Our Franchise Information Portal Intranet site serves as a single point of access for communication, training, and operating procedures for all of our franchisees
- We provide hands-on training for four to six weeks at the Franchise Support Center in Clear Lake, Iowa and the Mason City, Iowa store; and training at the new franchisee location
- Barista Training Manuals
- Franchise Aggreement
- Assistance with interviewing applicants
- 24/7 on-going Point-of-sale (POS) system support
Q? How long is the training process, and where will I be trained?
A. We strongly believe that a well-trained team is one of the keys to long term success. We provide every franchisee with hands-on training for four to six weeks at the Franchise Support Center in Clear Lake, Iowa; the Mason City, Iowa store, and training at the new franchisee location
Q? How many Cabin Coffee company-owned and franchised stores are in operation?
A. We currently have 2 company-owned stores (Clear Lake, IA and Mason City, IA), 13 open franchise stores (St. Charles, MN; Forest City, IA; Waterloo, Ia; La Crosse Downtown, WI; Lisbon, Ia; Rice Lake, WI; Breckenridge, CO; Blairsville, GA; Chatfield, MN; Goshen, IN; Albert Lea, MN; La Crosse North, WI; and Plainview, MN) and 2 franchise stores opening soon(Altoona, WI and Ames, IA)Each store is unique, check out our different locations here!
Q? What is they typical square footage of a store?
A. 1,200 to 2,000 square feet
Q? Does every Cabin Coffee have a drive thru?
A. We recommend it, though it is not a requirement. a drive-thru gives your customers an option, which helps drive traffic and ultimately sales
Q. What is the average seating capacity in a Cabin Coffee store?
A. The seating capacity is anywhere between 35 and 50
Q. What are the business hours for a Cabin Coffee store?
A. Typical hours for a Cabin Coffee store are from 6:00am to 4:30pm depending on the location and the needs of the community you are serving
Q? How long does the process take to open a Cabin Coffee store?
A. Depending on the location, once the site has been selected and approved-the store could be up and running in as little as four months to a year